GPSBabel 1.4.2 released!
GPSBabel 1.4.2 is a maintenance release with minor new functionality added.
- Fix problem in KML writer (Google Earth) with input containin special characters like "&". Also added nautical miles and allow altitude to be optional on read.
- Improve support for Delorme PN-60
- Drag and drop to main window fixed. Now supports multiple files (for merges) if they're all the same type.
- Improvements in iBlue 747.
- GPilotS enhanced to show tracks as available in the GUI.
- Fix crash in subrip on start of file.
- Added erase_t option to Garmin to erase existing courses on fitness units.
- Tweak mtk_logger so the GUI knows it can read waypoints.
- Read track name for Ozi Explorer plt files.
Supporting the Project
We have an endless demand of time and equipment. If you find GPSBabel useful, please help support it.
It is available for download now.