GPSBabel 1.5.4 launched Jan 19, 2017.!
In the weeks (oops!) since we released GPSBabel 1.5.3 we've fixed a few high priority issues and added a couple of new formats when doing so was low risk. Freshly added: (XXX CHeck all names before commit once comcast gets their crap together)
We have fixes, of course, since this is a bug fix release:
- GPX writer no longer truncates at about 5MB.
- Holux models get a fix for track splits that would result in one point at a track edge being associated with the wrong track.
- Better handling of GPX 1.1 metadata.
- Reduce warnings from Galaxy S5 BDGSA sentences.
- Fixes in EXIF.
- Compilation fixes for OpenBSD.
- Source release tarballs now have version in the path.
Supporting the project
We get a constant stream of requests to support new hardware, adding support for new OSes, and such. It costs a lot of time and money to buy GPS receivers, programs, and computers for development. You can help fund the next generation (hey, someone funded what's there now...) by supporting the project with your time or your donation. If you have a way you'd like to see the money spent (i.e. improving Mac support, new GPS models, etc.) please mention that in your submission. We appreciate all the help we can get